This is a repository of random stuff that doesn't belong
- Interactive TESS sector mosaic
- Interactive mosaic of TESS
prime mission full frame
images (fisheye projection) with support for "virtual
reality" mode using the orientation sensor on mobile devices and
optional overlay of constellation stick figures. Also has optional
support for using location information to render the view for the sky
overhead at the user's location.
- Bright star rendering test
- Similar idea but rendering the Yale bright star catalogue using a
Gaussian PSF. Location was omitted for the intended use of this demo.
- 15pc mid to late M-dwarf sample
- A simple visualization of the 3D spatial distribution of the
stellar sample from Winters et al. (2021) with some limited mouse
controls for reorienting the view.